Northern Dough Co launches a month of ‘little surprises’ to celebrate 7th birthday.
This month we celebrate our seventh birthday. We couldn’t have done it without all your support, from visiting us at food festivals in the earliest days, to picking up a pack of dough in the frozen aisle when you do your weekly shop. We’ve been so overwhelmed by the amount of people who take the time to get in touch, and nothing makes us happier than when we receive a pic from a happy customer who has created something delicious at home with our pizza dough.
As a special thank you for supporting us as we have grown, we have launched #NorthernDoughCoTurns7, a campaign full of little surprises all throughout August.
From our launch day at Clitheroe Food Festival in our home county of Lancashire to becoming a UK supermarket favourite, there’s a lot to celebrate.
We’ll be giving you the opportunity to win a special Pizza Party Pack full of everything you need to create your own delicious pizza at home, including our freshly frozen pizza dough, fresh toppings and lots of added birthday treats. Sound good? It will launch on Friday, August 3rd and all you need to do to enter is visit our competition post on Instagram or Facebook and follow the instructions.
We’ll be getting in to the party spirit in other ways too with pizza pop-ups, treats for store staff, throwback photo albums, a summer recipe challenge and a little bit more about our story to date.
Amy and Chris x
Pizza party pack giveaway terms and conditions – Friday 3rd to Friday 24th August 2018
This prize draw and competition is organised by the Northern Dough co. Ltd
It is by no way associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
How to enter
2. Simply go to our Facebook or Instagram accounts, follow the Northern Dough Co, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments for bonus entries.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. The Northern Dough Co will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
6. The Northern Dough Co reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents.
8. Entrants must be 18 or over. As the prize includes alcohol, you may be asked for ID at the point of delivery.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
11. The Northern Dough Co reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by social media, email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the The Northern Dough Co within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Northern Dough Co will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Northern Dough Co reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of the the Northern Dough Co regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Northern Dough Co Ltd, PO Box 2072, Preston, PR5 9DA within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. The Northern Dough Co reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Northern Dough Co will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Northern Dough Co. We ask upon correspondence that you supply us with any food or drink allergies you may have prior to receiving your prize.
Data protection and publicity
21. The Northern Dough Co is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Northern Dough Co in accordance with GDPR.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. We aim to announce the first name and area of residence of the winner and request you share a picture to at least one of your social media platforms upon receipt of your prize.