DOUGH BALLS & GARLIC BUTTER
What you'll need...
Re-create the classic pizzeria starter at home in just a few minutes. Each dough ball with make 10-12 mini balls of dippable deliciousness!
- 1x ball of Northern Dough Co Original pizza dough (try our rosemary or chilli dough for a delicious flavour twist!)
- 75g softened butter
- Teaspoon lazy garlic in oil
Pre-heat your oven to its hottest setting, and lightly flour your worksurface and baking tray. Divide your dough ball into 10-12 roughly similar sized pieces. Lightly roll between your palms to create ball shapes, and pop onto your baking tray. Bake for 3-4 mins until golden brown. While the doughballs are cooking, mix the butter and garlic, then serve hot from the oven, either dunking the balls straight into the butter, or dropping a dollop on each one so it can ooze all down the sides. Warning, these will disappear fast!
We’d love to see your pizzas on our social media @northerndoughco please tag us in your delicious creations!
- Always flour your surface so you can easily roll out your dough
- Move the dough to your pizza stone/baking tray before you top your dough
- It’s good to be greedy, but make sure you don’t go over the top with your toppings, it’ll make your pizza soggy!