ROSEMARY GARLIC DOUGH KNOTS
What you'll need...
Like dough balls but better! These little twists of joy create lots of little nooks and crannies for the delicious garlic to seep into and are perfect as a side dish to accompany just about anything. 1 dough ball makes 14-16 dough knots.
- 1x ball of Northern Dough Co rosemary pizza dough (original will work just as well if you can’t find rosemary in store)
- 75g finely grated parmesan
- 2x tablespoons garlic infused oil (or use olive oil and add lazy garlic to taste)
- 1x tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
Pre-heat your oven to its hottest setting, and lightly flour your worksurface and baking tray. Divide your dough ball into 14-16 roughly similar sized pieces. Lightly roll between your palms to create thin sausage shapes of around 8cms in length, tie in a knot and arrange on the baking tray. Mix together the rest of the ingredients and spoon evenly over the knots. Bake for 3-4 mins until golden brown and serve. Warning, these will disappear fast!
We’d love to see your pizzas on our social media @northerndoughco please tag us in your delicious creations!
- Always flour your surface so you can easily roll out your dough
- Move the dough to your pizza stone/baking tray before you top your dough
- It’s good to be greedy, but make sure you don’t go over the top with your toppings, it’ll make your pizza soggy!