DELICIOUS DOUGH STICKS AND PESTO
This ready-in-minutes recipe is perfect for dunking absolutely anything you have in your fridge, and little hands love getting involved rolling the sticks into sausage shapes, so it’s a great way to encourage them to try new flavours with their doughy creations!
What you'll need...
- 1x ball of Northern Dough Co pizza dough (original and wholemeal are perfect for this recipe, but rosemary or chilli will make it really special)
- Something to dunk (we love pesto!)
Pre-heat your oven to its hottest setting, and lightly flour your worksurface and baking tray. Divide your dough ball into 6-8 pieces depending on how chunky you want your sticks to be. Lightly roll between your palms to create sausage shapes of around 10cms in length, and arrange on the baking tray. Bake for 3-4 mins until golden brown and dunk!
We’d love to see your pizzas on our social media @northerndoughco please tag us in your delicious creations!
- Always flour your surface so you can easily roll out your dough
- Move the dough to your pizza stone/baking tray before you top your dough
- It’s good to be greedy, but make sure you don’t go over the top with your toppings, it’ll make your pizza soggy!