PAN-COOKED TWO MINUTE FLATBREADS
What you'll need...
For minimum-effort-maximum taste our pizza dough flatbreads will satisfy every time and are perfect for a quick lunch, using up fridge leftovers, or piling up BBQ favourites.
- 1x ball of Northern Dough Co pizza dough (works brilliantly with all of our pizza dough variants)
- Toppings of your choice – we love fresh dips or houmous, roasted veg and goats cheese, but anything goes!
Cut your dough ball into four quarters, and flatten/ stretch each piece with your fingers and hands until it is roughly 0.5cm thickness. Heat a large, flat bottomed frying pan (don’t use oil, keep the pan dry) until it’s scorchingly hot, and then carefully drop your dough onto the surface, two at a time. Turn the pieces every 10-15 seconds, until they start to char and puff up in places. It will take arounds 1-2 mins in total. Store the cooked flatbreads in tin foil while you cook the rest to keep them warm. Top and enjoy!
We’d love to see your pizzas on our social media @northerndoughco please tag us in your delicious creations!
- Always flour your surface so you can easily roll out your dough
- Move the dough to your pizza stone/baking tray before you top your dough
- It’s good to be greedy, but make sure you don’t go over the top with your toppings, it’ll make your pizza soggy!