SWEET CHILLI CHICKEN PIZZA BIANCO WITH SPRING ONIONS
We recently hosted a pizza party where this recipe was the star of the show. With just a few ingredients but a huge amount of flavour, it’s a must try for sweet chilli fans.
What you'll need...
- 1x ball of Northern Dough Co Original pizza dough (find it in the frozen aisle)
- 2x tablespoons of mascarpone cheese
- 3x slices cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1x tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1x spring onion, finely chopped
Pre-heat your oven to its hottest setting, and lightly flour your worksurface, rolling pin (if using) and baking tray. Roll or stretch your dough to approx. 10-12 inches in diameter (this will give you a classic Neapolitan style thin and crispy pizza.
Move your pizza base to the lightly floured baking tray, spread the mascarpone across the surface using the back of the spoon, then sprinkle the chicken and spring onions evenly over the top. Drizzle the sweet chilli sauce, and move to the hot oven for approx. 8-10 mins. Your pizza will be ready when the crust has turned golden brown and the toppings are bubbling. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 3-5 mins. As well as preventing burnt mouths, this also helps the pizza topping to ‘set’ and means your toppings won’t slide when you slice into it! Slice, share and enjoy!
We’d love to see your pizzas on our social media @northerndoughco please tag us in your delicious creations!
- Always flour your surface so you can easily roll out your dough
- Move the dough to your pizza stone/baking tray before you top your dough
- It’s good to be greedy, but make sure you don’t go over the top with your toppings, it’ll make your pizza soggy!